Last updated: October 26, 2017
Respect for your privacy is of utmost importance to us. Since we started DeCurtis, we’ve aspired to build our Services with a strong set of privacy principles in mind.
The DXP Guest Mobile App (Android & iOS) contains the following features:
- The ability to log in via wearable, email, or social media account
- Daily interest feeds and recommendations as per user-entered interests
- Connection to guests and crew through profile sharing
- Messaging capabilities
Information we collect
The DXP Guest Mobile App receives or collects information when we operate and provide our Services, including when you install, access, or use our Services.
Information You Provide
- Your Account Information: You can use wearable detection, email and password, or social media account to create and log in to an account on the DXP Guest Mobile App. Once an account is created, you may also add other information, such as a profile name, profile picture, status message and other details.
- Your Messages: We do not retain your messages in the ordinary course of providing our Services to you. Once your messages (including your chat conversations and photos) are delivered, they are deleted from our servers. Your messages are stored on your own device.
- Customer Support: You may provide us with information related to your use of our Services, including copies of your messages, and how to contact you so we can provide you with customer support. For example, you may send us an email with information relating to our mobile app performance or other issues.
- Usage and Log Information: We collect service-related, diagnostic, and performance information. This includes information about your activity (such as how you use our Services, how you interact with others using our Services, etc.), log files, and diagnostic, crash, website, and performance logs and reports.
- Device and Connection Information:We collect device-specific information when you install, access, or use our Services. This includes information such as hardware model, operating system information, browser information, IP address, account information, mobile network information including phone number, location via wearables, email and password, and device identifiers. We collect device location information if you use our location features, such as when you choose to share your location with your contacts, view locations nearby or those others have shared with you, and for diagnostics and troubleshooting purposes such as if you are having trouble with our mobile app’s location features.
- Status Information: We collect information about your online and status message changes on our Services, such as whether you are online (your “online status”), when you last used our Services (your “last seen status”), and when you last updated your status message.
We use all the information we have to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials.
We may collect, use, preserve, and share your information if we have a good-faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond pursuant to applicable law or regulations, to legal process, or to government requests; (b) enforce our Terms and any other applicable terms and policies, including for investigations of potential violations; (c) detect, investigate, prevent, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our users, DXP Guest App, the Facebook family of companies, or others.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
3208 East Colonial Drive,
Orlando, Florida 32803